Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I have started listing my new designs. I have tried to take my designs into a new direction. Jewelry you can where that isn't over powering. But something that is feminine, simple, and that you can wear everyday. I still have several more pieces to list and will do so over the next several weeks. This being Thanksgiving week I'll be spending most of my time with my family. We are expecting about 20 people for dinner thursday, and I am excited as this is the first dinner we have hosted for quite a while.

I hope everyone has a very happy Thanksgiving day. And that we all remember those people who have come into our lives who have blessed us. And always remember and help those who have no one to share this Thanksgiving and Christmas season with. Invite a forgotten soul into your home so that you may bless them. And that you may also be blessed. Share a smile and pass it on.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

No comments:

Post a Comment