Sunday, January 9, 2011

I have gone back to college so I haven't spent much time on here like before. My major is music and I'm loving every minute of it. I was one of those kids years ago that loved school, but just didn't do as well as I had hoped, or just had a hard time understanding a lot of it. The new semester starts tomorrow and I'm really excited about it. My dh and I have even worked out who gets the kids up and cooks on what days. I will only have school 3 days a week so I'll be cooking on the days I don't go to school.

I have spent this weekend looking at much of the shabby chic and junk style blogs and just love them. Old and new is a style I just love. So many incredible ideas to do with so many different things. I wish I had that much imagination and inspiration to be able to do the same things.

No comments:

Post a Comment